Thursday, May 26, 2011

How to Create Your Life Vision

This is where I am... I need to actually write down my life vision.  I believe it is so very powerful and I want to have this focus in my life.  I feel the power it can have if I have a vision written down that I can read everyday to keep me focused in the right direction.


So... where do we start?

Here are some questions we can ask ourselves to start the ideas flowing of what we really want in life:

1.  If I could design my life any way I wanted, how would it be?
2.  What is the highest good that I can let come through me?
3.  If I knew I couldn't fail, what would I do?
4.  If I had unlimited resources, time, money and support, what would I create?
5.  What do I truly enjoy and is meaningful to me?
6.  What is my purpose in this life?


Our Life Vision will be a minutely detailed personal mission statement, a declaration of intent that includes five areas of our lives:

1.  Spiritual
2.  Relationships
3.  Health and Physical
4.  Professional/Financial
5.  Personal Development

We need to write our goals in first person, present tense, as they have already happened and express how having these things makes us feel. 

We must include the "Why" for each goal we want to achieve.  Also the "How", "Where" and "When" of specific goals.

The process of writing our vision down, reading and focusing on it daily is incredibly powerful and will activate and attract the things we desire in to our lives.... IF we truly BELIEVE that they can happen.  We have to have the emotion, excitement and GRATITUDE that they are already ours and then go out and do everything we can in our power to make it happen.


One HUGE key to getting what we want in life is that: we get what we focus on!!!


So STOP focusing on what you DON'T want, because you are making it stay longerFOCUS on what you WANT so it can come to you!



3 Key Ingredients Necessary to Accomplish your Goals:

1.  Clarity:  Get clear on the details of your goal of only what you want.  It should contain the "what, when, by when, action plan, motivation and emotional connection".  This clarity will take you from goal setting to goal accomplishing.

2.  Focus:  Every day focus on what you want and the gap between where you are and where you want to be narrows.  By listening/reading daily to the type of person you are becoming, your beliefs begin to change in your subconscious.  And these beliefs lead to...

3.  Taking Action:  By creating new beliefs, you will in turn start taking action and creating new habits.  This is literally a tool where you can change your beliefs and actions over a period of time, thus reinventing yourself.  (Remember:  repetition in thoughts and have strong emotions!!!)


Give it a shot:
1.  What is one goal that seems to have eluded you?
2.  Write down a few sentences of details that describe this goal.
3.  List three to four things that you can do today/this week as a first step to making this a reality in your life.
4.  Give reasons or motivations for this dream.  Why do you want it?  What will it give you?


One of Satan's first tactics is planting THOUGHTS of DOUBT in our minds.  We MUST control our thoughts!!!  Remove Satan's doubts with God's truthsYou are deserving.  You are capable!  BELIEVE and then GO and DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment