Monday, June 20, 2011

Daily Affirmation

So... I still haven't written my Life Vision.  (sigh)

It is a HUGE task!  Instead, I started smaller... with a daily affirmation statement.  This is definitely doable with limited time on hand.

I have realized how incredibly important it is to stay positive as much as possible throughout the day.  Negativity just doesn't do ANY good.   And when I fall in that awful pit it is nearly impossible to get me out for a very long dreadful time.

Writing this affirmation statement has helped me so much.  I purposely used words that deeply resonate within and help me remember that I am not alone, I have help and my life is GOOD.

I read this affirmation statement every morning... and when I ever feel like I am falling in to my negative pit. 


MY PERSONAL AFFIRMATION STATEMENT...

 "Today is a great day!   My happiness is found within myself, and I have sunshine in my soul today.  My Savior is my redeemer and He is by my side to help me this day.  Through Christ I can do all things, who strengthens me.  I am a loving, kind mother, wife and friend.

I have three beautiful children who love me and are relying on me.  I am a happy, devoted mother.  I am grateful and excited to be with my children today.  To take care of their needs, teach them, play with them and learn from them.  I am patient and seek to understand them and then lead them by love and persuasion.  I know my children are special spirit children of Heavenly Father with divine attributes that I help nurture and develop.   I cherish each precious moment I have with my sweet children.  I am creative with how we spend our time together.  They are such a gift and joy in my life.
I have an amazing husband.  He is my best friend and I support him and I am devoted to always building, strengthening and renewing our marriage.  He is my better half and completes me.  He has incredible talents that bless me and our family greatly.  Our marriage is the solid foundation of our family.  It brings safety, peace and joy to our family.   I love and cherish my husband and the time we have together.
I am wise with my time, prioritizing most important things first.  I am well balanced.  My mind is calm and I am relaxed.  I am patient, poised, steadfast and serene like a shade-giving tree, no matter what goes on around me.  I am at peace with others.
I surround myself with truth and positive energy.  I seek and enjoy all that is sweet, good and beautiful.
I love my body and always make positive healthy choices for myself.  I am healthy and happy and grateful to be with child.  I have a lot of energy to accomplish all that I need and want to do.
I am so very blessed in all that I have and do and will bless others along my way today, scattering sunshine wherever I go.  I desire the highest good for everyone I meet, as I know there is ample prosperity to bless everyone. "

This is so powerful for me because I know exactly what I need to hear! (What lies I need to counteract from the enemy to get back on the up and up.)

Start writing yours today!... who doesn't want an instant pick-me-up?  I sure don't like sitting in a pit.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent personal affirmation statement Kim! Very good. Thanks for motivating me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a marvelous
    posting! I certainly enjoyed
    reading it, you may be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your
    blog
    and will eventually come back someday. I want to encourage continue your
    great job, have a nice
    weekend!
    Here is my site accident lawyers in Tampa

    ReplyDelete