Monday, April 4, 2011

Where to Begin? (1)

These last two weeks have been soooo exciting and liberating for me.  I feel like I have a new lease on life.  I feel like the whole world is different, because it is!  What I have been learning has been so helpful to me and I cannot help but share it.  But I just don't know where to begin!!  There is soooo much information and I am not good at expressing it in written form.  Nor do I know what angle to take...  So, bare with me, and take what you can from it!  I hope it changes your life for the BEST like it has mine!!!  This is all still a work in progress for me... but I have to start sharing it...
------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember the days when we were young... our life was still filled with endless possibilities... dreams.  Where to go to college, what to study, who to marry, where to live, etc. etc. etc.  I was filled with dreams and excitement for the future.


Then those things happened.  They were awesome.  I LOVED college.  I LOVED my major.  I LOVE who I married.  I LOVE where I live.  But... it seems like I don't have any more dreams.  It's just kids and housework now... are the possibilities really all gone?  NO WAY.


I am starting to feel like a college kid again.  Getting excited, filled with dreams... dreams of bettering what I already have and building on it.  And I can.  Because it's up to ME.


Everyone has a choice in life.  We can choose to be a victim in our life story, or we can choose to be the victor.  I choose to be victorious.  I choose to lead my life with PURPOSE, not let it lead me.


I have the power, ability and privilege to make my life whatever I want it to be.  It is liberating.  It is exciting.  Life is awesome but it is also hard.  Life is SUPPOSED to have road blocks, struggles, hard times.  That is where we learn and grow the most.  We came here to LEARN.  Now, the key is when those times of struggles come, we need to use them to help us be better!!


When we go to the gym and lift weights, we don't think, "Oh no!  These are hard!  I must be doing something wrong!" and stop.  We WANT the resistance because it makes us stronger.  That is how life is.  We can either let it bring us down, or use it to build us up.  I choose UP.  I write my story.


I choose to be a victor.

------------------------------------------------------------


We are each in the driver seat of our life, mapping the course we are going.  We are in control.  God has given us the ultimate gift of agency, to choose for ourselves and make our life whatever we want it to be.  It is so easy to "get in our car and drive" without understanding and knowing about all the complexities of the driving force inside -- the engine.  This knowledge is essential for us to be able to experience and arrive at our desired destination the best and quickest way possible. 


The levels inside of us are:  1. Physical  2.  Emotional  3.  Mental  4.  Spiritual


All of these levels are the driving force, or engine, that takes us on our journey of life.  We must rise to a higher awareness of each of these components to effectively live at the level of happiness & fulfillment we wish to live.


Anything is possible, as long as it does not go against the laws of God.  God created the universe and everything in it.  And there are certain laws that govern the universe.  When we learn and understand these laws, we can use them for our good and benefit.


So... the equation to having a happy, wonderful life that WE WANT is: that we must understand the laws of the universe AND the many levels of our driving force inside of us, and have them work for our good to create the life we desire.  Easy enough right?  It is!!!


The will to do springs from the knowledge that we CAN do.   And we CAN!!!


So where do we begin?  It all starts in one place:  Our MIND...

No comments:

Post a Comment